GARMIN ALPHA 200I T5 MINI BUNDLE IN STOCK FOR SALE AND READY TO SHIP
The Alpha 200i dog tracking and training system lets you monitor up to 20 dogs1 from up to 9 miles (depending on dog device) on a 3.5″ display with a 2.5-second update rate. Easily control training functions by using the button-operated, dog-focused design. You’ll also have access to premium Garmin navigation features, such as preloaded TopoActive maps, BirdsEye Satellite Imagery with direct-to-device downloads and built-in three-axis compass and barometric altimeter. Now, inReach® technology2 adds twoway messaging and interactive SOS alerts for peace of mind while you’re in the field.
- Unit dimensions (WxHxD): 2.7 x 6.4 x 1.3” (6.8 x 16.2 x 3.4 cm) *dimensions do not include antenna
- Weight: 9.9 oz (280 g) with standard antenna and battery
- Display size: 1.8″ W x 3.0″ H (4.7 x 7.7 cm); 3.5″ (88.9 mm) diagonal
- Display resolution (WxH):: 282 X 470 pixels
- Display type: transflective color TFT touchscreen
- Battery type: Rechargeable lithium-ion; replaceable
- Battery life: Up to 20 hours/
- Up to 15 hours with inReach® technology enabled
- Water rating: IPX74
STRONG CONNECTION. STRONG BOND.
Track and train your dogs with the Alpha 200i system, featuring inReach® Iridium satellite technology, a sunlight-readable 3.5 inch capacitive touchscreen and user-friendly, six-button design.
Designed to make tracking and training simple, accessible and fast.
Track and train your pack while they’re out in the field.
Keep inactive dogs in the system for easier setup and management.
inReach technology helps you keep loved ones updated when mobiles can’t (satellite subscription required).
* Up to 5km range
* Rechargeable collar with 4 hours fast charge
* Waterproof (1 ATM water rating =10 meters under water)
* Tone, Vibration and remote operated beacon light
* Rescue mode to save battery
* On/Off button
* Top mount GPS and antenna for better reception
* GPS and GLONASS satellite
* LED status indicator
* 1 year warranty
The Garmin T5 Mini GPS Collar is the extra tracking only collar that will work with Alpha 100, Alpha 200i and Astro 430 dog tracking handheld. This small dog GPS tracking collar will suits dogs from 7kg in weight. The T5 mini collar has up to 5 km range. And it is fully waterproof IPX7 rating (up to 1 metres under water), rechargeable with 4 hours fast charge (up to 30 hours per full charge).
The Rescue Mode increases the amount of time before a collar battery dies. This allows more time to find and recover the dog. This mode can be activated automatically or manually. When it is manually activated, the collar’s update rate will drop to every 2 minutes to ping the ALPHA handheld to extend the battery life. The Rescue Mode stays on until it is turned off. When the battery of the collar drops to 25%, it will be activated automatically.
Collar operating hours in relation to the Ping Update Rate
- 25 hours with 5 second update rate
- 35 hours with 10 second update rate
- 40 hours with 30 second update rate
- 52 hours with 120 second update rate
High-Sensitivity GPS/GLONASS Receiver
The Garmin T5 mini collar has built in Standard GPS satellite receiver as well as the GLONASS satellite receiver. The GLONASS is the Russian Navigation Satellite System which has 24 orbital satellites. It is the second alternative navigational system in operation with GPS. It means this Garmin T5 mini collar is able to receive 24 more satellite signals than other GPS dog tracking collars. It is very unlikely that this T5 mini collar will lose the signal. The GLONASS helps you to locate the dog much quicker and has much better signal strength even in heavy cover.
Weight: 200g with collar strap and antenna